Web Foundations will provide one-on-one or group training at your own site in:
- HTML (introduction to web page coding)
- Advanced HTML (trickier aspects of coding web pages)
- Web development and design
- Training in the use of web software, including HomeSite or DreamWeaver
(web editors), PaintShopPro or Photoshop (graphics
creation), WS FTP (file transfer), Firefox and Internet Explorer
(web browsers). Evaluation versions of software can be provided
at no cost.
- How to maintain your organization's web
Other courses may be custom-designed, depending on your specific needs, including on-screen tutorials for introducing staff to the internet, their browser, HTML, or your internal web.